Tips for Commercial Roofing Maintenance and Care
With the new year beginning it is time to set goals. Many goals revolve around four f’s: Fitness, Family, Finance, and Faith. Consider NRG Pros Roofing Contractor for any Commercial Roofing problem, Since we are setting these goals, why not create a roof related goal that will help you save financially this year and in future years?
- Schedule Routine Inspections: Most inspections are done at the ends of the winter and summer seasons when the weather is at its worse. Roofs expand and contract during these seasons with the summer and cold respectively. This can cause splits in a number of locations, particularly at penetration points, the weakest parts of the roof. Adding a couple more inspections might help catch these splits and issues before they become a bigger problem. It is less likely to cause significant damage if caught at 3 months vs. 6 months. So, adding a couple more regular inspections can help you avoid major repairs in the near future.
- Have Procedures and Safety Protocols in Place: Especially in the litigation age we currently live in, it is a good idea to create protocols for who is able to access and use the roof. Also, creating safety regulations and protocols for them to adhere to, while being on the roof, can potentially save you against litigation in the future. Hiring an experienced company like NRG Pros can help eliminate this all together. If you have a company come in and inspect the roof regularly, then there may not be a need for anyone else to be on the roof and thus one less thing to worry about.
- Determine the Life Span of Your Roof: Commercial Roofing can be tricky and having those inspections can help in knowing the length of your roof. That way you can plan for whatever steps need to happen. Sometimes there are repairs and maintenance that can be done to extend the length of your roof. There are also times where it is best to mitigate those costs and get it done sooner rather than later. A trained roofing professional can give you advice on the path to take for your property.
- Explore Your Options: Sometimes, your warranty will cover many maintenance, repairs, or replacements. Knowing what options are available to you may save you lots of money, time, and hassle. We can help advise you the best course of action and help you explore your options.
- Know Who To Call: Do you know who to call when you experience an emergency situation? Repair? Complete Installation? Look for a company that has great reviews and that covers it all. Having a different company for every situation can be troublesome and many times unnecessary.
Contact NRG Pros Roofing for all your Commercial Roofing Sacramento needs. We strive to be the best commercial roofing company in all of Sacramento and the surrounding areas. Our quality service, customer service, and commitment to excellence sets us apart. Call us today and we can walk you through your options.
3336 Bradshaw Road Suite 240
Sacramento, Ca 95827